What you will learn with this Book
When should I take my child to his first dental visit?
When should my child begin using flouride toothpaste?
Why does my child grind his teeth?
What about going to the dentist when I'm pregnant?
What can I do to prepare my child to see the dentist?
What about my special needs child?
Take a sneak peek inside
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: Five ways to make your children's first visit to the dentist
- Chapter 2: When You're Expecting
- Chapter 3: Your Infant and Toddler, 0 to 24 Months
- Chapter 4: Your Child from Ages Two to Six
- Chapter 5: Sedation
- Chapter 6: Your 6 to 12 Year-Old
- Chapter 7: Your 13 to 18 Year-Old
- Chapter 8: Injuries and Emergencies
- Chapter 9: Special Needs
- Chapter 10: Unusual Conditions
- Chapter 11: Choosing the Right Dentist